individual & family
Use Vermont Harvest of the Month (VTHOM) original artwork, recipes, and activities to explore, promote, and cook through the Vermont seasons. With a featured harvest each month, VTHOM can provide inspiration for your home cooking. Try a new Vermont product, cook with your family, or shop local. Look for our logo in your local store. With VTHOM resources, it easy to promote healthy, local, and seasonal eating for you and your family, all while supporting Vermont farmers and community.
great ways to participate
How you utilize VTHOM materials is up to you. With the resources on this website, you can:
• Sign the Pledge and receive a monthly newsletter
• Purchase and hang VTHOM posters and wall calendar around your home
• Use VTHOM recipes to cook meals with your kids and family
• Conduct home taste tests with your kids and their friends.
• Buy local by going directly to a farm or farmstand, finding your local farmer's market, or seeking out local options at the grocery store.
• Share your harvest story with us on Instagram or Facebook
simple tools to get started
On this website, you can access all the materials you need to promote local, seasonal eating in your home:
DOWNLOAD FREE RESOURCES INCLUDING:
• Consumer Storage & Handling Guide
• Recipe cards
• Home flier with activities, storage tips, and fun facts
for each VTHOM product
• Archived materials for past VTHOM crops
PURCHASE THESE ITEMS:
VTHOM Crop Posters, buy a set of 13 or individual posters
VTHOM Calendar — the perfect wall hanging!