- 3 cups of plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 cups mixed berries (strawberry & blueberry work great), chopped
- 1 mango, cubed
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. honey or maple syrup (if using plain yogurt)
- Stir honey or maple syrup into yogurt, if using.
- Place half of the berries in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 90 seconds. Mash with fork. Do the same with all of the mango in a separate bowl.
- Divide the yogurt between the two bowls. Stir to combine.
- In a parchment paper-lined 9×13 inch dish, add the fruit-colored yogurt in alternating strips. Run a knife through the dish to create a marbling effect.
- Top with reserved fruit and shredded coconut.
- Freeze for 2 hours. Remove from tray and break into pieces. Eat immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Adapted From: Must Be The Milk