- ½ English hothouse cucumber or 2 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeños, thinly sliced
- 4 large dill sprigs
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- A 1-quart heatproof glass jar
Pack cucumber, onion, jalapeños, dill sprigs, coriander seeds, mustard seeds, and celery salt into jar.
Bring vinegar, sugar, and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar and salt.Carefully pour into jar, filling all the way to the top. Seal jar and chill at least 12 hours and up to 1 week.
Recipe from Bon Appetit.