Food Service Version
4 cups red pepper, finely chopped
4 cups onion, finely chopped
18 cups kale, thinly sliced and stems removed
9 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 tsp cumin
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Place 12 tortillas on baking sheets. Divide kale mix and cheese evenly among tortillas, laying the cheese, then kale.
4. Top each with another tortilla, and bake until cheese is melted through.
⅓ cup red pepper, finely chopped
⅓ cup onion, finely chopped
1 ½ cups thinly sliced kale, stems removed
¾ cup grated cheddar cheese
pinch of cumin
2. Heat another pan over medium heat. Place tortilla in pan, and add half of cheese and kale mixture.
3. Fold tortilla in half, and cook over medium heat until cheese begins to melt. Flip, and remove from heat when all of the cheese is melted.
4. Repeat steps 2-3. Cut quesadillas in half and enjoy.
Source: SimplyRecipes, edited by GMFTS