Food Service Version
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup sesame oil
3 Tbsp ground tumeric
1 Tbsp salt
*Any combination of oil can be used, totaling 1 cup
2. Trim cauliflower and trim or break into 2-inch florets.
3. In a large bowl, combine oil, tumeric, and salt. Add cauliflower and toss to coat.
4. Divide the cauliflower among the prepared sheet pans and spread in a single layer. Roasted until golden, about 18-20 minutes.
2 Tbsp oil (may be canola, olive, or sesame)
1 tsp. ground tumeric
Salt, to taste
2. Trim cauliflower and break into 2-inch florets.
3. Whisk oil, tumeric, and salt together in a bowl. Add cauliflower and toss to coat.
4. Spread cauliflower in a single layer on the baking sheet. Roast until golden, 15-20 minutes.
Source: VT FEED