Use Vermont Harvest of the Month (VTHOM) original artwork, signage, recipes, and activities to explore, promote, and cook through the Vermont seasons. With a featured harvest each month, VTHOM can provide inspiration for your store. Sell more local, healthy, and seasonal products to your customers by procuring and prominently displaying the VTHOM featured harvest. Use our shelf tags, posters, register signs, and recipes to market your store as the local option while supporting Vermont farmers and the community.
great ways to participate
How you utilize VTHOM materials is up to you. With the resources from this website you can:
• Sign the Pledge and receive a monthly newsletter
• Purchase VTHOM posters to display around your store
• Use VTHOM recipes or create your own based on the VTHOM calendar to craft seasonal dishes for deli & prepared foods counter
• Use VTHOM shelf tags, register signs, or table-top displays as marketing materials throughout your store
INCREASE YOUR LOCAL FOOD PROCUREMENT:
• Contact your distributor and ask for local options
• Go direct to the farmer
• Explore the local food procurement resource guide in the document linked below.
• Share the harvest with us on Instagram or on Facebook
simple tools to get started
From the website, you can access all the materials you need to promote local, seasonal eating in your establishment:
DOWNLOAD FREE RESOURCES INCLUDING:
• Recipe cards, activities, and product information
• Table-top displays, register signs, and shelf tags
• Archived materials for past VTHOM crops
PURCHASE THESE ITEMS:
VTHOM Crop Posters, buy a set of 13 or individual posters
VTHOM Calendar — the perfect wall hanging!